Car Insurance – Quote is an estimate of the premium amount paid for the insurance coverage policy you have selected and information entered. It is not an offer for the insurance. Quote is free and that there is no commitment. It is easy to get a quote and if you like, the rates simply purchase it.
If the policy you purchased in a year is not claimed, the insurance is rewarded with discount on the premium renewed. It is cumulative and the amount increases every year.
Benefits and things not covered under the Insurance Policy
The benefits of insurance policy for your vehicle are:
- Coverage against the loss or damage to the vehicle insured with the Insurance Company.
- Coverage can be claimed against loss or damage caused by theft, lighting, fire, explosion, self ignition, riots, natural calamities and even act of terrorism
- Personal accident
- Some companies also give roadside assistance
- Coverage is also provided against man made calamities
Things not covered under Car Insurance are:
- Gradual wear and tear of the car and its parts
- Damage or loss when the policy is not in force
- Damage or loss to engine as a result of oil leakage
- Damage or loss caused to vehicle if driven by a non-license holder
- Damage or loss to vehicle, because of intoxication due to alcohol or drugs.
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage
Every person needs Car insurance. Now days, it is even compulsory in some countries. Buying a car Insurance means that you are purchasing a policy based on factors like type of car and the kind of insurance you want. A car insurance policy contains different types of coverage according to the policy. Some of the type of coverage under your policy can be :
- Medical coverage:
- Uninsured motorist:
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP):
- Rental Reimbursement:
- Underinsured Motorist:
Insurance policies mostly give above given coverage options at the time of accidents. You must know the minimum insurance amount according to the state you reside in. After all, nobody wants to pay a huge sum of money at the time of accidents.
Any person who owns a car has little knowledge regarding car Insurance. You may also have some information regarding words like premium or deductibles. But, it is very important for you to understand different parts of the car insurance policy and you should know how to choose the best coverage.
Before purchasing car insurance you must be aware of variety of factors like the type of car you have, your driving history, and the amount of money you are ready to pay. Understanding the basic concepts of car Insurance will make you confident regarding the policy you chose will or will not be able fulfill your needs in the event of accident, theft etc. Other basic things which you must know are affects of price of Car Insurance, how to cut the cost down, and understanding the main components of your policy.